Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Results of the 3 Day Refresh

It is over!  I am more than ready to start the 21 Day Fix, but first, the results of the 3 Day Refresh:

I can tell a little difference in my stomach.  I feel good and I am not craving junk.  Will I do it again?  Probably not.  Never say never of course, but as of right now, I really doubt I will do it again.  I like losing that amount of weight in the time period though, so if I have a big function to get ready for and feel the need to lose a quick few pounds, I guess I would consider it.

This was to kick start my weight loss (again) and I hope to stick with eating right and only allowing myself treats from time to time, not everyday with every meal!  Hoping I have even bigger results after 21 days for you!  I have a busy schedule ahead, I plan on keeping up this momentum!

If you want to see Days 1 and 2 of the 3 Day Refresh, you can go to the following links:
Day 1 of the 3 Day Refresh
Day 2 of the 3 Day Refresh

Have you completed the 3 Day Refresh?  If so, how did you feel about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations