Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

I hope everyone that has today off is enjoying it! I love a good three day weekend, but I am a little sad that Damien had to work all these days and tomorrow is his day off, the day we head back to school for the week.  It completely stinks, but I also have to remember that I need to be grateful that we both have a job and we are going to be able to catch back up financially.  Because he works in a restaurant, we have been able to keep babysitters and daycares to a minimum by working opposite hours when I was not staying home.  Now that both kids are in school, they do after school care since it is in the middle of the day, but overall, they still do not have to stay long in after school care, something I think we are all grateful for.

Anyways, that last paragraph is definitely some rambling on my part!  Now go enjoy your holiday off!  See you on Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Labor Day to you! I am back to blogging/reading blogs after three days off or so. Right now the baby is napping and my husband and daughter are out doing errands. The sun is trying to come out. All in all, happiness.

    ReplyDelete

 

©2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations